Sunday, April 5, 2015

Disney Update

So some news.

I finally got the e-mail I've been waiting for. I'm gonna go on a rant here though first. So I got an e-mail that I didn't get one of the jobs I just randomly applied too. I wasn't too let down about that, though. However, everyone I know that had applied to the DCP had already heard. I was starting to give up.
I got season tickets to shows that are happening from December-March and well now...

I got offered a job in merchandise. It didn't tell me where I would be working, which I kinda hate. I would get $9 an hour which is only a bit less than I make right now, which isn't too bad. Reading the description for it and it sounds like it could be selling stuff or just stocking...maybe both. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it all.

I am really excited; however, I still am just unsure.

I can burn water. How am I suppose to live by myself...and without my cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment