Friday, May 15, 2015

It's been to long

Well then I feel ashamed that I have let my blog just slip out of my fingers. I am going to an MD on Tuesday to finally (hopefully) get the ball rolling about my ankle. It still has it's days, but I can get into my derby stance now, which I'm THRILLED about.
However, the more I NSO the more I'm just starting to love that side of things. Skating and NSOing is possible, but it is harder....I guess. Maybe.
Anyways, the important part is right now I can NSO, Saturday is the season opener and my shirt is so cute. I finally get to go by Malice, "Malice in Wonderland" of course is my derbs name. Calling derby derbs has got to be one of my favorite things, fyi.


Anywho, I went on a weekend trip to Ohio with my sister and my niece for derby. It was a blast. On top of that I started talking to this wonderful person, who I can now call boyfriend...still weird, but we're both pretty weird. I guess it works out. The weekend was a blast, I needed it. I started talking to more of, not only my derby girls, but people from other teams! It's amazing to listen to some of the girls and how many of them just love the sport and love the other team. It's truly an amazing community that derby has provided to people.
I could truly write forever on how much derby has changed people lives...maybe I will do that one day.


Needless to say, things are pretty good on this. Turns out having to turn down my DCP just might have been what was best.


Things have a weird way of working out like that...don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment