Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year. Yay.

Most people at this time of year live by the saying "A New Year, A New Me". A blanket phrase that works for people. It's easy and simple and thing to say.
However, I don't want a new me.

Of course, like everyone else, I have things I want to change about myself. Like most, I want to lose some weight and get in shape.

In the past few post I've talked about how great things have been and today I realized something.
Everyone has things going on, we all know that; however, life, most likely, isn't as bad as it seems.
I know that sounds terrible, or, at least, it could be taken terribly. I'm not trying to down play anyone's pain, past, troubles, or anything like that, don't get me wrong about that. However, I know a lot of people that take something that is bad and turn it into something that is so overly terrible.
Long story short, water off a duck's back.

So yes, a new year is coming; however, no to a new me...a better me? Maybe. Hopefully.
The new year will have a lot of ups and downs, I will grow stronger, I will have weak moments, but I will stay true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment